- Responsible for a team of 5 design/draftspersons – assign work, check for errors, ensure deadlines are met. We aim at growing in future years
- Be able to teach, coach, mentor the junior staff with a view of increasing performance and efficiencies
- Continuous improvement – Review, analyze and assess current methods, propose and implement new software, better techniques, etc with a view of shortening lead times
- Act as contact between Indonesian and Australian Offices when required
- Degree holder in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Mechanical Design on large scale projects in petrochemical, oil and gas, mining or structural steel industry
- An excellent knowledge of AutoCAD 3D
- Pro Steel and/or Tekla knowledge highly regarded
- Use Pro E or SolidWorks for design work/3D Modeling
- Experience with Australian, American or British Standards
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET ABOVE CRITERIA
Interested applicants, please email with detailed resume stating your current and expected salary and contact number to: email@example.com
We want the best people and reward them accordingly!